Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Amazing Dr. David Markowitz show details The Amazing Dr. David Markowitz
by Zitro on Jan 26th, 2016

He has his talent on check.

My favorite Doctor! show details My favorite Doctor!
by Marcia on Oct 16th, 2015

Doctor Markowitz is by far my favorite doctor - I've been his patient for probably 15 years, for 2 colonoscopies and a few other unpleasant tests. He's smart, kind, funny, and I trust him. I had a horrible experience with a different gastroenterologist (one it turns out who was part of the practice involved with Joan Rivers death...). Unlike the other doctor, I never felt judged for my high energy and what can be anxiety around doctors .... instead he sets me at ease and it is always a pleasure to have an office visit regardless of what is wrong with me! Yes, he believes in the science behind his diagnosis, and I sometimes challenge aspects of that, but he is willing to listen and to discuss. I believe finding good doctors is essential and I never settle if I don't care for a doctor for whatever the reason.... I wish all doctors could be like Dr. Markowitz.

by John Flanagan on Aug 11th, 2015

Couldn't be more satisfied. He is the best!!

May 27th, 2015

Very simple. I never had a doctor like him. He was the best doctor I ever met!! His staff is great too.

Dr. Markowitz 's and his staff Rock!! show details Dr. Markowitz 's and his staff Rock!!
by Hope on Apr 1st, 2015

Kathy and Michelle, Thank You so much for your constant helpfulness, kindness and support. We all are so touched by the kindess , prompt follow up, and all you both do is with a smiles . You work for the greatest MD and it means so much that you both are always there to help and lift the burden by your genuine caring. You both are gems and we thank you for making us feel so taken care of. Dr.M is the best specialist we ever saw and you both are to be applauded. Thank you ALL!!

May 25th, 2014

best doctor ive ever been to. excellent bedside manner, very calm and compassionate. highly recommend dr markowitz

too focused on his science show details too focused on his science
Mar 22nd, 2014

An absolutist when it comes to evidence. If he can't prove you have something, you don't have it. Does not accept the diagnosis of laryngopharyngeal reflux disease.

Great Doctor! Not so great Insurance carriers accepted! show details Great Doctor! Not so great Insurance carriers accepted!
Aug 26th, 2012

Dr Markowitz is a brilliant doctor. I only wish he accepted more insurance carriers.

Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Markowitz is, by far, the best doctor I have ever met. He is brillant in his work and is bedside manner is so kind and caring that you forget he is a doctor. Would absolutely recommend him to family and friends.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jan 1st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Markowitz.I have been using him for years and find him extremely pleasant to deal with. He has excellent bedside manner. He is extremely knowledgeable on all the latest procedures/medications out there.

Jun 22nd, 2010

I have used Dr. Markowitz since 2004. He was the only doctor who could cure my C Diff. He thinks out of the box. He found a drug that was recently approved. It was used in Italy. He added it to my antibiotic and cured me. Have had several Diverticulitis attacks he treated. Efficient kind staff always arranged for tests immediately.He returns calls to patients within 15 to 30 minutes. He is the Best Doctor I have ever had.He is very kind. He is a gem

Jun 20th, 2010

the best! very patient and compassionate.

Fine medical skills but long wait and not that personable show details Fine medical skills but long wait and not that personable
Dec 17th, 2009

As mentioned, I believe you will be medically in fine hands. A little consideration and explaining would go a long way. Seems like he's a "procedure machine".

Colonoscopy show details Colonoscopy
Mar 25th, 2008

I underwent a colonoscopy today. It was a very pleasant experience. This is the 3rd colonoscopy I have had with this physician. He has always been kind and provided more than appropriate sedation, information and a caring manner. The nursing staff was also professional and caring.