A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Minor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Minor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Minor graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Minor practice?
Dr. David Minor practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.