A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Moon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dewayne Moon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David D. Moon practice?
- Dr. David Moon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Moon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians and Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.