A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Moon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Moon practice?
Dr. David Moon practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians, Henderson Pain Management Doctors, and Henderson Anesthesiologists.