A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morrissey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrissey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrissey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dell Morrissey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Morrissey practice?
- Dr. David Morrissey has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Morrissey practices Otolaryngology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Lafayette, CO.
See Boulder Otolaryngologists.