A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrissey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morrissey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrissey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrissey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrissey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrissey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Morrissey practice?
Dr. David Morrissey practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO and Longmont, CO.
See Boulder Otolaryngologists.