Dr. David Morrissey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Morrissey?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. David Morrissey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017

Don't go for sinusitis

I went to see Dr. Morrissey for chronic sinusitis. He had me get a CT scan to see if he could do surgery, which I said I didn't want. But I got the scan ($500+). He scheduled a second appt to go over it. He said I didn't need surgery and there was really nothing to do. Except he sent a bill for $540. What a waste of money!

April 8th, 2016

Competent and great bedside manner

I've worked alongside Dr. Morrissey for 20 years as a nurse caring for his patients. He recently did tonsil and adenoid surgery on my 6 year old son. He has THE BEST bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon using good technique efficiently. He is consistently respectful, takes time to explain things and is reassuring. My son had almost no pain immediately after surgery or the weeks following.

March 14th, 2012

Great Doctor!!

My 4 year old needed a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy and Dr. Morrissey was awesome! I highly recommend him - he was friendly, knowledgeable, and very good with kids. He definitely doesn't rush through his appointments, which is so nice- he stays and talks and makes sure to answer all your questions. One of the best doctors I've been to!

May 13th, 2011

(recent surgical patient) R.N.

Dr Morrissey is a good listener and diagnostician. Spends ample time with you. He recently found something 6 Dr's of mine previously missed, or failed to look into at all. He did surgery to correct the problem. It was a more risky ENT surgery, but went well. Every person who I know who has seen him for themselves or their children highly recommend him. The downsides to my experience didn't have anything to do with Dr. M. His personal assistant will sometimes give answers to medical questions she is not qualified to give. The office wait time can be long, but that is because he spends time with each patient, so I don't consider this a negative. He would be my first choice for an ENT referral in Boulder or surrounding areas.

March 12th, 2010

Great doc

I have been seeing him for a few years, and he did my sinus surgery a while back. He did a great job, and followed up to see how I was doing right away. He is trustworthy and has always been very kind and caring. He will sit in the office with me and answer all of my questions, without making me feel rushed, even if the office is busy (which is probably why he has a higher than average wait time!). I highly recommend him.

March 8th, 2010

RUDE AND UNCARING!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

June 12th, 2009

A quality Doctor who is knowledgable, caring, and has excellent follow up!

August 22nd, 2015