Dr. David Morrissey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Morrissey?

Don't go for sinusitis

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I went to see Dr. Morrissey for chronic sinusitis. He had me get a CT scan to see if he could do surgery, which I said I didn't want. But I got the scan ($500+). He scheduled a second appt to go over it. He said I didn't need surgery and there was really nothing to do. Except he sent a bill for $540. What a waste of money!

Competent and great bedside manner

Posted on April 8th, 2016

I've worked alongside Dr. Morrissey for 20 years as a nurse caring for his patients. He recently did tonsil and adenoid surgery on my 6 year old son. He has THE BEST bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon using good technique efficiently. He is consistently respectful, takes time to explain things and is reassuring. My son had almost no pain immediately after surgery or the weeks following.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on March 14th, 2012

My 4 year old needed a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy and Dr. Morrissey was awesome! I highly recommend him - he was friendly, knowledgeable, and very good with kids. He definitely doesn't rush through his appointments, which is so nice- he stays and talks and makes sure to answer all your questions. One of the best doctors I've been to!

(recent surgical patient) R.N.

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr Morrissey is a good listener and diagnostician. Spends ample time with you. He recently found something 6 Dr's of mine previously missed, or failed to look into at all. He did surgery to correct the problem. It was a more risky ENT surgery, but went well. Every person who I know who has seen him for themselves or their children highly recommend him. The downsides to my experience didn't have anything to do with Dr. M. His personal assistant will sometimes give answers to medical questions she is not qualified to give. The office wait time can be long, but that is because he spends time with each patient, so I don't consider this a negative. He would be my first choice for an ENT referral in Boulder or surrounding areas.

Great doc

Posted on March 12th, 2010

I have been seeing him for a few years, and he did my sinus surgery a while back. He did a great job, and followed up to see how I was doing right away. He is trustworthy and has always been very kind and caring. He will sit in the office with me and answer all of my questions, without making me feel rushed, even if the office is busy (which is probably why he has a higher than average wait time!). I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 8th, 2010

RUDE AND UNCARING!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Posted on June 12th, 2009

A quality Doctor who is knowledgable, caring, and has excellent follow up!

Posted on August 22nd, 2015