Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

My 4 year old needed a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy and Dr. Morrissey was awesome! I highly recommend him - he was friendly, knowledgeable, and very good with kids. He definitely doesn't rush through his appointments, which is so nice- he stays and talks and makes sure to answer all your questions. One of the best doctors I've been to!

|  (recent surgical patient) R.N.  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Dr Morrissey is a good listener and diagnostician. Spends ample time with you. He recently found something 6 Dr's of mine previously missed, or failed to look into at all. He did surgery to correct the problem. It was a more risky ENT surgery, but went well. Every person who I know who has seen him for themselves or their children highly recommend him. The downsides to my experience didn't have anything to do with Dr. M. His personal assistant will sometimes give answers to medical questions she is not qualified to give. The office wait time can be long, but that is because he spends time with each patient, so I don't consider this a negative. He would be my first choice for an ENT referral in Boulder or surrounding areas.

|  Great doc  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2010

I have been seeing him for a few years, and he did my sinus surgery a while back. He did a great job, and followed up to see how I was doing right away. He is trustworthy and has always been very kind and caring. He will sit in the office with me and answer all of my questions, without making me feel rushed, even if the office is busy (which is probably why he has a higher than average wait time!). I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2010

RUDE AND UNCARING!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2009

A quality Doctor who is knowledgable, caring, and has excellent follow up!