Dr. David Morrissey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 7th, 2016
Competent and great bedside manner
I've worked alongside Dr. Morrissey for 20 years as a nurse caring for his patients. He recently did tonsil and adenoid surgery on my 6 year old son. He has THE BEST bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon using good technique efficiently. He is consistently respectful, takes time to explain things and is reassuring. My son had almost no pain immediately after surgery or the weeks following.

March 14th, 2012
Great Doctor!!
My 4 year old needed a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy and Dr. Morrissey was awesome! I highly recommend him - he was friendly, knowledgeable, and very good with kids. He definitely doesn't rush through his appointments, which is so nice- he stays and talks and makes sure to answer all your questions. One of the best doctors I've been to!

May 13th, 2011
(recent surgical patient) R.N.
Dr Morrissey is a good listener and diagnostician. Spends ample time with you. He recently found something 6 Dr's of mine previously missed, or failed to look into at all. He did surgery to correct the problem. It was a more risky ENT surgery, but went well. Every person who I know who has seen him for themselves or their children highly recommend him. The downsides to my experience didn't have anything to do with Dr. M. His personal assistant will sometimes give answers to medical questions she is not qualified to give. The office wait time can be long, but that is because he spends time with each patient, so I don't consider this a negative. He would be my first choice for an ENT referral in Boulder or surrounding areas.

March 11th, 2010
Great doc
I have been seeing him for a few years, and he did my sinus surgery a while back. He did a great job, and followed up to see how I was doing right away. He is trustworthy and has always been very kind and caring. He will sit in the office with me and answer all of my questions, without making me feel rushed, even if the office is busy (which is probably why he has a higher than average wait time!). I highly recommend him.

March 7th, 2010
RUDE AND UNCARING!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!

June 11th, 2009
A quality Doctor who is knowledgable, caring, and has excellent follow up!