A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID PARK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID PARK is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID PARK, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. PARK graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. PARK has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PARK accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID D. PARK practice?
Dr. DAVID PARK practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.