A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Park, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Park MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Park practice?
- Dr. David Park has 1 office location.
Dr. David Park practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.