A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Russell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Russell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Russell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dee Russell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Russell practice?
- Dr. David Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Russell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.