A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sanderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanderson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sanderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sanderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Sanderson practice?
- Dr. David Sanderson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sanderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Orthopedic Surgeons.