A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shin, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dong Ryun Shin MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Shin practice?
- Dr. David Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.