Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Shin
Dr. David Shin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shin is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Shin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Shin has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Shin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Todd Worley
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Thomas Newton
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Hemangshu Podder
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi30