A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- IlegesAultman HospitalCanton, Ohio
- IlegesMercy Medical CenterCanton, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wesley Smith DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.