A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- IlegesAultman HospitalCanton, Ohio
- IlegesMercy Medical CenterCanton, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wesley Smith DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons and Canton Surgeons.