A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Song is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Song has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Song MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Song practice?
- Dr. David Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Song practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.