A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tanner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tanner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Tanner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David D. Tanner practice?
- Dr. David Tanner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tanner practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Allergists and Fayetteville Pediatricians.