A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tanner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tanner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Tanner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David D. Tanner practice?
- Dr. David Tanner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tanner practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Allergists and Fayetteville Pediatricians.