A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Waddell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waddell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waddell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Waddell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Waddell practice?
- Dr. David Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Waddell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.