A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dale Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Williams practice?
- Dr. David Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Williams practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.