Dr. David Williams MD Patient Reviews

February 8th, 2017
Awesome Dr.
I've been a patient for several years. Even after I moved I would not change to a closer Dr. He takes time & really listens to me. I have been plagued by cancer, kidney & breathing issues. I trust him with my life! Even when I have felt like I couldnt be fixed, he always has time to make me feel better & is so positive! In emergency cases they always sqeeze me in or have recommendations if they feel I need to go straight to the hospital. I have sent others to him & recommend him to all.

September 23rd, 2016
Very personable, takes time to listen to me, and addresses my concerns. His nurse is also very caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 30th, 2015
Happy Patient
Very patient with senior citizens.

July 15th, 2015
Wonderful. Very personable.

August 12th, 2014
Satisfied patient
Satisfied and happy with Dr Williams and his staff. The only problems I ever had with that office was when I ordered my meds..

May 29th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Williams, who spends time with his patients, explains things thoroughly, is interested in the person, and has a wonderful, personable manner.

April 1st, 2013
Horrible
This dr. refused to listen to my sister when she took my mother in, whom is in the early stages of dementia! He just wanted to change her medications, she is 75 and needed somone to help so that we could get her the proper care, now that he is the last dr. that has seen her, we are fight to get state board of health paperwork completed from him for the assisted living house that she will be living in and cannot legally move into until the paperwork is completed. I have been calling for 2 weeks as well as the assisted living house, they refuse to do the paperwork. He only got one star for each category because the system will not take negative stars.

October 26th, 2012
I have finally found my doctor, after moving to Indianapolis over 20 years ago, I have that professional that gives the feeling that when he is in the room I am his only focus.

October 8th, 2012
Not Happy
Doesn't spend enough time. Wants to prescribe drugs for everything.Doesn't see the whole picture.

November 9th, 2009
Dr Williams is a good doctor
Ive seen him twice. I think he is very good. he addresses all my issues. does a check up, and ask me if I have any concerns or questions. I would reconmend him to anyone who needs a doctor.

June 17th, 2009
Not a good Dr
I have been seeing DR Williams for over a year and he has only touched me one time. I have had back problems and he never once checked out where the pain was coming from,he sits on his chair and writes and then it feels as if I am just put off like I am making things up.I filed for my SS and he refuses to fill out the paper work. After a yr he finally sent me in for an MRI, the follow up was so poor that I am left with more questions then answers.If you want a dr that could care less then see him.