A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jean Wilson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. David Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wilson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Radiologists.