Dr. David Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017

I came to this doctor for help with my swollen, painful knee. I can barely walk. I had to wait for 40 minutes past my appointment time in a rickety bleacher seat - lined up in his waiting room. Then was escorted to a room and asked to wait on what looked like a lounge sofa - couldn't have been more than 10" off the ground. The bleacher seat and lounge sofas aren't really the optimal seating choices for an Orthopaedic surgeon's office. I was then forced to watch the doctor chit chat with a 20 year old kid for an additional 10 minutes - so he's now 50 minutes behind schedule. Mind you I'm half laying on his 'lounge' with a swollen knee. His nurse tells him I'm waiting and you can hear him say he didn't think I was his patient. So he finally saunters to the room, no apology, no eye contact, he asks what's wrong and I tell him my knee is swollen painful etc and that I think my back is hurting slightly because I've thrown off the alignment from favoring my knee. He doesn't even acknowledge the knee and asks again about my back, which is clearly a secondary issue. At that point I'd had enough of my time wasted. I got up, told him that I was disappointed with his manner, office and service and walked out the door. This doctor and his office are quite possibly the most unprofessional in South Bay. Find another doctor.

July 1st, 2016

He is ok but wait time at clinic is ridiculous especially for injection... This Dr. doesn't care patient wait for hours

July 2nd, 2016