A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID YUAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID YUAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID YUAN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. YUAN graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. YUAN has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. YUAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan