A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dabbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dabbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dabbs, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabbs graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dabbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Dabbs MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Dabbs practice?
- Dr. David Dabbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dabbs practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.