A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dabbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dabbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dabbs, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabbs graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dabbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dabbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Dabbs practice?
Dr. David Dabbs practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.