Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
Dr. Daiello is so knowledgeable, and really takes the time to be sure that he's addressed all of my questions.

January 14th, 2016
Excellent care and an excellent nurse Linda.

April 21st, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Daiello Is a doctor who cares about your health . He takes his time explaining your Medical condition so you understand Clearly what is going on ...

October 6th, 2014
The Best
We have been patients of Dr. Daiello for some time He knows his stuff. If it wasn't for him my husband would of had a heart attack 2 1/2 years ago .We went to office because my husband wasn't feeling well as soon as he checked him he said it was his heart. Started him on the right meds & sent him for some test the next day the heart surgeon called said get to hospital now. He had to have quad by pass and 2 leaks repair. Now that is a doctor who knows his stuff. After that 2 years later he found my husband had cancer and jumped right away to get him in every doctor he needed. Well my husband is doing better and I wouldn't change doctors for no one he saved my husband knowing everything he knows about medicine. I always tell everyone we have the greatest doctor in the world. Most of my family go to him now. Now I'm tring to get him to take my daughter as a patient she is a very hard case very sick. His nurse Linda is the greatest nurse there could be always knows everything about the patient so friendly,and if your feeling bad or sad well by the time you leave you'll be smiling We love you both. And you never have to wait more than 15mins. before your seen Dr. Daiello always tells you the truth and is very careing he & Linda were right there for anything we needed in this time and after.

August 11th, 2014
patient
Dr Daiello is fantastic diagnostic Dr and takes the time and patience to explain everything to you and answers all your questions. He has a fantastic and friendly personality. His nurse Linda is the best!!

October 4th, 2013
Over Medicates
Not in a million years would I ever recommend this physician. Not only does he over medicate incorrectly, his bedside manor is uncaring. Be very careful with meds if you are a current patient. ASK if what you are being prescribed is a narcotic, opiate etc. He is the type of doctor that will not try and find the cause, just medicate to cover-up the symptoms.

October 27th, 2011
Informative and caring
I've been a patient of Dr. D for years. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I particularly like that he is very informative and very willing to share his observations and talk frankly about health issues.

June 20th, 2008
MY DOCTOR
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN WITH DR. DAIELLO ALMOST 20 YEARS, WE THINK HE IS WONDERFUL, CARING AND MOST OF ALL HE ALWAYS FINDS THE PROBLEM AND GETS IT FIXED