Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Daining
Dr. David Daining, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pella, IA, with another office in Pella, IA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Daining is affiliated with Pella Regional Health Center and Iowa Lutheran Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Daining has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Daining is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pella, IA.
Dr. Stewart Kanis
Pella, IA 0.12 mi12
Dr. Nisreen Jallad
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pella, IA 0.12 mi27
Dr. Gerard Matysik
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Pella, IA 0.12 mi33