A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David D'Alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David D'Alessandro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David D'Alessandro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessandro graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. D'Alessandro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Alessandro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. D'Alessandro practice?
Dr. David D'Alessandro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Shavertown, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.