A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dalessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dalessandro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalessandro
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dalessandro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalessandro graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dalessandro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Dalessandro MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Dalessandro practice?
- Dr. David Dalessandro has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dalessandro practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.