A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dalessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dalessandro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalessandro
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dalessandro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dalessandro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalessandro graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dalessandro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Dalessandro MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Dalessandro practice?
- Dr. David Dalessandro has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dalessandro practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.