Dr. David D'Alessio, MD
Dr. David Andrew D'Alessio MD is male, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
David A Dalessio, MD
234 Goodman St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. David D'Alessio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessio graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Alessio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Alessio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. D'Alessio practice?
Dr. David D'Alessio practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, KY and Auxier, KY.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave D'Alessio, Dr. Davis D'Alessio, Dr. Dewey D'Alessio