A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dalrymple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dalrymple is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalrymple graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dalrymple has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dalrymple MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Dalrymple practice?
- Dr. David Dalrymple has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Dalrymple practices Psychiatry near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Wytheville, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.