Learn more about Dr. David Dalrymple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dalrymple is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalrymple
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalrymple Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalrymple graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dalrymple has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dalrymple MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Dalrymple practice?
- Dr. David Dalrymple has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dalrymple practices Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.