A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dalsimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dalsimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalsimer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalsimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsimer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dalsimer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Dalsimer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Dalsimer practice?
- Dr. David Dalsimer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dalsimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Orthopedic Surgeons.