A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dalsimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dalsimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalsimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalsimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsimer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dalsimer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Dalsimer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Dalsimer practice?
- Dr. David Dalsimer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dalsimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Orthopedic Surgeons.