A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dansdill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dansdill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dansdill, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dansdill graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dansdill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Dansdill MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Dansdill practice?
- Dr. David Dansdill has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Dansdill practices Rheumatology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Loves Park, IL.
See Rockford Rheumatologists.