Emergency Physicians, Internist
Monterey Bay Emergency Physicians Medical Corporation
23625 Holman Hwy
Monterey, CA 93940
831-625-4900
Locations and availability (1)

|  Chomp's best ER Doctor  |  show details
by Lee M on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Dansky is the best Emergency Room Doctor employed by Community Hospital. He spends a lot of time with Patients and his Bedside Manners are awesome. Myself and my Mother appreciate this awesome Doctor!

|  Top Notch Doc  |  show details
by Thomas M Schlaak on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr Dansky was my attending physician when I was admitted to the CHOMP ER early Sunday, June 23rd 2013. I had endured nine days of baffling weakness, dizziness, nausea, and erratic heart action. Dr Dansky asked intelligent pointed questions, requested all appropriate diagnostic tests, and correctly concluded that I had stopped taking a powerful prescription narcotic for pain much too abruptly. His bedside manner was calming, thoroughly professional, and friendly. He prescribed treatment and called me at home at 6:30 PM to see how I was coming along. He is easily the most caring ER physician I have ever encountered.

|  Absolutely Amazing  |  show details
by Jennifer Boer on Jan 19th, 2013

There are not enough words to describe him. He is amazing. My 18 month old was really struggling with the flu. Thank god he gave me his cell number before we left the ER. I have called him multiple times and he has been way more helpful than my pediatrician. He cares and he listens. He has saved my 18 month old from a bunch of misery, and this mommy from a lot of worry. No review can give him the credit he deserves. His level of compassion has brought tears to my eyes. I have never met anybody like him. Truly an angel.

|  ER Visit  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Dansky was so attentive and quick to help me in my recent ER visit. But I was most impressed by the fact that when I left he wrote down his cell # in case I needed him for anything. Well there was a problem that night and I called him, he answered personally, not an assistant and took care of the problem immediately. Such a rarity nowadays to have a Dr. show personal concern and help you. Agree with the other review so fortunate to have got him for my Dr. in the ER.

|  ER luck  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Getting Dr. Dansky in the ER at Community Hospital was a lucky thing! He's a great and compassionate health care provider who really helped us out.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Maybe he was having a bad day, but so was I.

|  A Remarkable Physician!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

How does one describe Dr. Dansky? I don't think that I'll be able to do it in the limited space provided to me here, so I'll just say that you'll never meet a more knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, or helpful physician in your life.