Dr. David Dansky MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Monterey, CA

August 12th, 2014
Chomp's best ER Doctor
Dr. Dansky is the best Emergency Room Doctor employed by Community Hospital. He spends a lot of time with Patients and his Bedside Manners are awesome. Myself and my Mother appreciate this awesome Doctor!

January 19th, 2013
Absolutely Amazing
There are not enough words to describe him. He is amazing. My 18 month old was really struggling with the flu. Thank god he gave me his cell number before we left the ER. I have called him multiple times and he has been way more helpful than my pediatrician. He cares and he listens. He has saved my 18 month old from a bunch of misery, and this mommy from a lot of worry. No review can give him the credit he deserves. His level of compassion has brought tears to my eyes. I have never met anybody like him. Truly an angel.

October 25th, 2011
ER Visit
Dr. Dansky was so attentive and quick to help me in my recent ER visit. But I was most impressed by the fact that when I left he wrote down his cell # in case I needed him for anything. Well there was a problem that night and I called him, he answered personally, not an assistant and took care of the problem immediately. Such a rarity nowadays to have a Dr. show personal concern and help you. Agree with the other review so fortunate to have got him for my Dr. in the ER.

July 20th, 2011
ER luck
Getting Dr. Dansky in the ER at Community Hospital was a lucky thing! He's a great and compassionate health care provider who really helped us out.

November 2nd, 2009
Maybe he was having a bad day, but so was I.

March 5th, 2009
A Remarkable Physician!
How does one describe Dr. Dansky? I don't think that I'll be able to do it in the limited space provided to me here, so I'll just say that you'll never meet a more knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, or helpful physician in your life.