Dr. David David MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Armour, SD

3.6

December 8th, 2013
Hands down the rudest doctor I've ever met! Likes to push pills and be on his way.

June 19th, 2013
I love this guy
Dr. David is very knowledgeable about everything I ask about. He is easy to talk to and takes plenty of time to respond to questions, and makes sure all my questions are answered to my satisfaction. He does a great job of following up, including calling me personally and sending me personal notes. I highly recommend him.

October 16th, 2012
Best DR I've Ever Hand
He is a kind, gentle man. He always explains everything in detail and has you return for follow up to check on your progress.As for his staff...They are extremely friendly and helpful. If I've ever called their office I get a call back ASAP.The only thing that I have ever had problems with are their cancelling of appointments. Its really not their fault do to the fact that he's a Family Practice DR who delivers babies.I can't even begin to express my gratitude with this man. Good job Dr David!!!

February 23rd, 2012
Voting with my feet
I have seen Dr. David for more than 2 years. I tried to keep an open mind, but he pushes pills as a first step, listens infrequently, and has a standard agenda with patients as if everyone is the same.Getting through to him or his assistant by phone is at best a crap shoot. I give up. This saddens me.I sense pressure from the parent organization to turn more dollars as well since I have private insurance.

February 22nd, 2011
Dr. David is rude - was trying to think of a nice way to put it but rude pretty much sum's it up !