Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
Been there several times and had a sleep apnea diagnosis confirmed. Dr. D will work with you to get a treatment protocol that makes sense.

September 2nd, 2015
Most amazing Dr. on Earth
Dr. Davin saved my life 13 years. Tests performed were not properly read by current pulmonologist and I couldn't to get sicker by the day. I could barely breath and could not stop coughing for even one second. He saw me the next day, ordered a CT of my lungs, and saw me within a week. I had "things" growing in my lungs but was too illl to do an open lung biopsy. I have a severally complex autoimmune disorder and I would die if he could not stop the growth. He used an innovative treatment method that no one had ever heard of in the area and it worked it's magic. I am still on the treatment today to manage the rest of my organs. The wait is long because he will sit with you for as long as it takes to make sure all your questions are answered, you understand the plan he has created, how to implement it, and emotionally, mentally, and physically ready to move forward. He even visited me on the weekend in a non=affiliated hospital to work with the stumped providers. He is the most amazing man and doctor I have met in my life. His care fors and heals all that come to him.

August 16th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor....and A Steelers fan! :)
I'm 41 and have bi-polar disorder. I also have trouble with sleep so Dr. David Churchill referred me to Dr. Davin. From the first moment we spoke I felt hope that finally my health problems might be resolved. He promised to give me back my life. He truly listened and allowed me to go into much detail about all of my symptoms. And he very decisively d/c one medication and added another. Oddly, his first comments were about my asthma....I never even knew I had asthma!! After speaking for a very brief period, he was able to diagnose that I very likely have narcolepsy. I never even considered that as a possibility, but he says that he is going to give me my life back. I haven't woken up refreshed since my early 20s (if then). He told me a story about taking his boards four years ago and acing them. He figured out how long he needed to study and did just that. His story was to reassure me that if he could take his boards at 55 when the average age was 35, then I could certainly accomplish my goals. His job isn't to do all of that....but he made me feel better physically and mentally. I want people like him in my life and he is such a benefit to the medical community.

June 30th, 2011
I appreciate Dr. Davin and his staff. Very professional, knowledgeable, and at the same time....very caring. Makes you feel that they are interested in your health concerns and really want to help you.

May 11th, 2010
Dr. Davin has saved my life many times over. He is the kindest and smartest person I have ever met. He spends as much as it takes to help you at each appointment. This makes the wait a little longer if he is with another patient but it is absolutely worth it. I refer a number of patients to him as I believe he is the best there is.