A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David De La Loza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David De La Loza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Loza graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. De La Loza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David De La Loza MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David De La Loza practice?
- Dr. David De La Loza has 2 office locations.
Dr. David De La Loza practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.