A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Derose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Derose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derose
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Derose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Derose, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Derose graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Derose has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Derose MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Derose practice?
- Dr. David Derose has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Derose practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.