A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Derose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Derose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Derose, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Derose graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derose has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Derose MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Derose practice?
- Dr. David Derose has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Derose practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.