A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David DeRose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David DeRose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David DeRose, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRose graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. DeRose has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeRose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans