A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deam
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Deam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deam graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Deam MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David J. Deam practice?
- Dr. David Deam has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Deam practices General Practice near Weeki Wachee, FL.