A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deam graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Deam MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David J. Deam practice?
- Dr. David Deam has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Deam practices General Practice near Weeki Wachee, FL.