A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deaton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deaton
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deaton, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Deaton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deaton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Deaton MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Deaton practice?
- Dr. David Deaton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Deaton practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.