Dr. David DeBell, MD
Primary Care / Internal Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love Dr. DeBell!!! show details Love Dr. DeBell!!!
by Tammy G. on Aug 7th, 2014

Dr. DeBell is a great practitioner. I send friends to his office. Highly recommended.

My favorite physician. show details My favorite physician.
by Charles D. on May 8th, 2014

I love Dr. DeBell. Friendly, courteous and knowledgable. Every visit is a please.

An excellent physician! show details An excellent physician!
by Lidia M. on Mar 6th, 2014

A very attentive and patient doctor whom I highly recommend.

Makes the difference. show details Makes the difference.
by Cassandra P. on Feb 13th, 2014

Always takes great care of me and my husband. We love him. Friendly staff and beautiful office.

My favorite doc. show details My favorite doc.
by Isabella F. on Oct 18th, 2013

I decided to write this out of great respect for my favorite doctor, David DeBell. I've been his patient for 6 years, and have always been very well cared for, and treated with utmost respect and dignity. Dr. DeBell and his staff always make me feel welcome, like good friends.

Oct 2nd, 2012

I've been doctor DeBell's patient for 11 years. He is a very compassionate, skilled and caring physician. I wish there were more like him!

Very Competent Doctor! show details Very Competent Doctor!
Sep 29th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr. DeBell. I've been under his care for over 10 year and in all this time found him to be a highly professional, knowledgable and caring physician. He is my husband's primary care physician as well. We always recommend DeBell to friends, looking for best medical care. Efficient and friendly staff. State-of-the-art office with a full lab on-site. Very informative website.

Top Doctor!!! show details Top Doctor!!!
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. DeBell is an extremely knowledgeable and attentive physician that has been taking great medical care of me and my family for over 10 years. He and his staff are very attentive. He has a beautiful office with unlimited parking. I always recommend Dr. DeBell and New Jersey Physicians to all my friends!

Cordial, professional show details Cordial, professional
Jul 16th, 2012

I have been Dr Debell patient for over 30 years and recommended him to many! His very cordial, professional and 'down to earth' approach appeals to me and many of my friends. He always answers all my questions, explains test results, and recommends the possible treatments. I trust his judgement, which has always been accurate and in the best interest of me.

An excellent doctor! show details An excellent doctor!
Jul 11th, 2012

I am very surprised that anyone would say anything negative about Dr. DeBell. My family and I have been his patients for over 8 years, and in all this time we found him to be very attentive and professional. He always takes time to listen and carefully examine all of us. I have recommended Dr. DeBell to my friends who highly praised his services. as well as efficiency and friendliness of his staff.

Unethical Doctor show details Unethical Doctor
Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. DeBell rushed me at my last appointment he walked out on me and refused to answer the questions I had prepared. I waited three days for my appointment with bad neck and back pain. After talking for a few minutes he tells me he does not have time and has to go. I was horrified I never had a doctor do this to me before. I followed him out of the room and I said you did not answer my questions about my neck and back pain how should I treat it and what it could be coming from. He replies that I have a pain management doctor to treat it. Why did I bother coming in for him to refuse to treat me.