Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Debono
Dr. David Debono, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Debono is affiliated with Karmanos Cancer Institute - Wertz Clinical Cancer Center, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Genesys Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Debono has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Debono is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Lawrence Lum
Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Detroit, MI 0 mi44
Dr. Patricia Lorusso
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Detroit, MI 0 mi36
Dr. Vainutis Vaitkevicius
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Detroit, MI 0 mi62