Dr. David Decatur IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Decatur IV?

Very Compassionate. Excellent Care.

Posted on August 17th, 2010

I have recommended Dr. Decatur and Decatur Vein Clinic to many of my friends, and they have all have been quite happy and thanked me. The staff listened to my symptoms and fully explained the recommended procedure. Plus, they make the insurance process easy to understand. I'm a new person after being treated. If you're in pain or feeling embarrassed about your legs, you should visit Decatur Vein Clinic.

Best doctor I have ever seen

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Dr. Decatur is absolutely the best. No other doctor I have ever seen (general practice or specialist) even comes close to his philosophy of patient care. He genuinely cares about his patients and makes sure all of his staff are 100% effective at treating everyone with respect and care. He was my general practioner from age 19 to 56 when I moved out of state and also was the physician for all my children.

Posted on July 17th, 2015