A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deems is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deems
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deems Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deems, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deems graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deems has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Deems MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Deems practice?
- Dr. David Deems has 1 office location.
Dr. David Deems practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.