Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr Deems spends the necessary amount of time with his patients so you are comfortable when you leave that you all your questions answered. he has a great staff and they remember you and what your needs/wants are when you return.

|  Best Number 1 doctor ever!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

Dr. Deems is the absolute finest doctor. He has helped many of our family members and still continues to be our finest superior doctor and I feel blessed I have the priviledge to be his patient and friend. Submitted by Teresa Nixon.

by Niki Petty on Apr 14th, 2010

Patient for 18 years--I send everyone I know to him.

by patient on Mar 24th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. I'm a diabetic so I see him frequently and he honestly cares about my well being. I'd drive hours to seem Dr. Deems and I'd refer anyone to him. He sets the bar for all other doctors.

by Sheila B on Dec 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Deems is great. Very courteous and explains things in a manner that makes sense. He has gone above and beyond on several occassions. I drive 20 miles from my home to see him because I refuse to change doctors.

by Kevin S on Dec 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very good doctor, parking DOES suck, they will cancel your appt. if late, but that's not the doctor's doing. Get there 20-25 mins. early. They are very good about call backs about questions/test results, etc... He takes the time to talk w/you. They have their own lab, x-ray/MRI, etc.. PARKING IS REAL BAD, BUT HE'S A GOOD DR., AS MARE HIS NURSES/PA.

Aug 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I am not sure how the doctor is. But i had an appt at 2:30 and showed up at 2:38 got my paperwork from the front desk and started filling it out. then the front desk waited until i finished filling out my paperwork and said i was too late to be seen i was

|  Family care  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 5th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Deems was the very first physician i had in Irving when i moved here from San Antonio. the office staff and nice and patient and the wai...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com