Dr. David Deems Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Deems?

A wonderful, caring doctor!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr. Deems has been my doctor for 23 plus years and has guided me through a number of health issues.

I have been seeing Dr. Deems for over 15 years. Dr. Deems is very thorough and follows up with me. I don't know about the other practicioners at Health Care South, but he is tops.

Posted on May 14th, 2017

Posted on May 8th, 2017

The very best doctor who truly cares about the patient.

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Deems has always diagnosed my medical issue and treated me prompted and efficiently. He even helped me schedule a MRI when needed. He explains all conditions thoroughly and answers all my questions fully.

Mr.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Deems in every medical way!

Upset patient

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr deems is a great doctor and Missy is super (PA). However for no reason I got a letter out of the blue after 10 plus years of dedicated loyalty to his practice he dropped me for no apparent reason. He didn't refer me to another doctor just sent a letter on the mail with no warning and let me go. Talk about HURTFUL!!! I will be writing a letter, actually scheduling a meeting to talk with him and sending a letter to the board. This is extremely unprofessional behavior! I've sent so many referrals an to be treated with such disrespect!

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Least responsive, long waiting time, staff un resposive. Doctor may be good but he has no time to spend with patient or answer questions.

Don't bother!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

First, let me say i'm not ranting just cuz i'm mad. I haven't been to dr deems in months, for good reason. I was just thinking about it & decided to share. These people do not care about their patients. There is one nurse, Shannon i think, who is just the rudest thing. I was in the office to see Deems & was very upset over some health issues I was having. I was crying & shaking & visibly worried. This nurse comes in & actually laughed at me! Not a full blown laugh, but a chuckle. She only looked at me over her shoulder. Not a bit of concern. Which I wasn't looking for sympathy, but I didn't expect to be laughed at for being upset. And dr. deems is the most apathetic person i have ever met. don't think your health issues are of any concern to him. it's clear he's there for the paycheck. People are treated like cattle here. In & out with as little effort on their part as possible.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Dr Deems spends the necessary amount of time with his patients so you are comfortable when you leave that you all your questions answered. he has a great staff and they remember you and what your needs/wants are when you return.

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Patient for 18 years--I send everyone I know to him.

Posted on October 26th, 2017