Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

by Jackie Kraftchick on Mar 27th, 2015

I owe my life to Dr DeFeo and I don't know what I'd do without his medical and personal care. I would highly recommend him to anyone with lung issues. He and his staff provide excellent service.

Salem Chest Specialists show details Salem Chest Specialists
by mothers daugther on Jan 9th, 2014

My mother who has COPD has been to the ER four times since Thanksgiving. Each time the ER doctor has recommended for her to see the Chest Specialists the next day. When we call to make an appointment, either they cannot schedule an appointment for bare minimum from 2 days to 1 week out or triage nurses or PA recommends for her to visit her family doctor. When we call the family physician, she advises to make an appointment with Dr. Defeo at Salem Chest specialist or her office can schedule an appointment. Dr. DeFeo has been her physician since mid 2007 and during this time when making regular appointments, she is seen by a PA. From 2007-to-present she has seen Dr. DeFeo only 8 times. This office is a private physicians office, only affiliated with Novant. With Novant you can login to visit Mychart and review your medical history, prescriptions given, diagnosis etc.. This office does not do this. Very disappointed with this physician and this medical office at the moment. Many visits to ER with mother.