Dr. David John Defilippis MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Defilippis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Defilippis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Defilippis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Defilippis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Defilippis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance