A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Defilippis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Defilippis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Defilippis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Defilippis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Defilippis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David Defilippis practice?
- Dr. David Defilippis has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Defilippis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richboro, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.