A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deguzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deguzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deguzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deguzman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deguzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arriola Deguzman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Deguzman practice?
- Dr. David Deguzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Deguzman practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Canton Internists.