A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dehaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dehaas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dehaas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehaas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dehaas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Dehaas MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Dehaas practice?
- Dr. David Dehaas has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dehaas practices Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.