Dr. David Dehaas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dehaas?

Any other surgeon would be better/safer for you

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Experience with DeHass too horrible to rate. Found him to be a braggard, liar and more concerned with his own ego and reputation than with his patient. Did not explain why problems occurred post surgery or events not as explained prior to surgery.

Needs to work on his people skills

Posted on February 4th, 2015

He preformed colon surgery on my mother. The surgery went OK, but he was rude and communicated poorly

Posted on December 13th, 2014

primary parathyroid disease surgery was a bust. spent month in hospital saw Dr. twice in that time

Posted on June 25th, 2013

New to the area so was referred to Dr. Dehaas by my new family physician. I had discussed my condition with several doctors in the city I moved from and they all said the same thing so had a pretty good idea of what needed to be done...Dehaas disagreed but would not explain why. He asked questions but would interrupt before I could answer. I tried to summarize what the other doctors had said hoping he would explain but he interrupted and again and yelled that he would not do it. Dehaas is not qualified.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Saved my life, lucky for me he was available after I came to the emergency room half dead. Kudos and loud applause for this miracle man!

Best of the Best!

Posted on March 15th, 2011

I found Dr. Dehaas to have a quiet confidence, and he was straight forward but kind in his approach. Office visits went smoothly and he spent more than enough time answering my questions, even on a day when the waiting room was packed with patients. On the day of my surgery, it became apparent that this doctor is the most respected man in the hospital!! Various staff from start to finish assured me that he was "the best." I would highly recommend Dr Dehaas without hesitation.

treating generations

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Dr Dehaas treated my mother at a very rough time in her life and made her feel safe and well cared for. Her follow up visits have been tiimely and courteous. I am currently under his care and although he is not in my insurances network my husband says we will pay more to see him. He is great, He listens to his patients and talks in such a way that you know what he is thinking. Very easy to reach. He has always called right bcak. A+++

Pond Scum

Posted on September 8th, 2010

This doctor performed a colon surgery and perforated a bowel. He never did take responsibiity for the error; he just wanted to focus on other health problems that were irrelevent to the punctured bowel. Punctured bowels lead to sepsis, coma and death if not treated promptly. His office did not call back.

Posted on August 8th, 2017