Dr. David Dehaas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 27th, 2016
Any other surgeon would be better/safer for you
Experience with DeHass too horrible to rate. Found him to be a braggard, liar and more concerned with his own ego and reputation than with his patient. Did not explain why problems occurred post surgery or events not as explained prior to surgery.

February 3rd, 2015
Needs to work on his people skills
He preformed colon surgery on my mother. The surgery went OK, but he was rude and communicated poorly

December 12th, 2014
primary parathyroid disease surgery was a bust. spent month in hospital saw Dr. twice in that time

June 25th, 2013
New to the area so was referred to Dr. Dehaas by my new family physician. I had discussed my condition with several doctors in the city I moved from and they all said the same thing so had a pretty good idea of what needed to be done...Dehaas disagreed but would not explain why. He asked questions but would interrupt before I could answer. I tried to summarize what the other doctors had said hoping he would explain but he interrupted and again and yelled that he would not do it. Dehaas is not qualified.

October 2nd, 2012
Saved my life, lucky for me he was available after I came to the emergency room half dead. Kudos and loud applause for this miracle man!

March 15th, 2011
Best of the Best!
I found Dr. Dehaas to have a quiet confidence, and he was straight forward but kind in his approach. Office visits went smoothly and he spent more than enough time answering my questions, even on a day when the waiting room was packed with patients. On the day of my surgery, it became apparent that this doctor is the most respected man in the hospital!! Various staff from start to finish assured me that he was "the best." I would highly recommend Dr Dehaas without hesitation.

January 19th, 2011
treating generations
Dr Dehaas treated my mother at a very rough time in her life and made her feel safe and well cared for. Her follow up visits have been tiimely and courteous. I am currently under his care and although he is not in my insurances network my husband says we will pay more to see him. He is great, He listens to his patients and talks in such a way that you know what he is thinking. Very easy to reach. He has always called right bcak. A+++

September 8th, 2010
Pond Scum
This doctor performed a colon surgery and perforated a bowel. He never did take responsibiity for the error; he just wanted to focus on other health problems that were irrelevent to the punctured bowel. Punctured bowels lead to sepsis, coma and death if not treated promptly. His office did not call back.