A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deibert
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deibert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deibert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Deibert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Deibert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Deibert MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David C. Deibert practice?
- Dr. David Deibert has 1 office location.
Dr. David Deibert practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Endocrinologists.