A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deibert
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Deibert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deibert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Deibert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Deibert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Deibert MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David C. Deibert practice?
- Dr. David Deibert has 1 office location.
Dr. David Deibert practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Endocrinologists.