A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deitrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deitrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deitrick
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Deitrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deitrick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitrick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Deitrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Deitrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Deitrick practice?
- Dr. David Deitrick has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Deitrick practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.