A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David DeLaet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David DeLaet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLaet graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeLaet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeLaet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole