Dr. David Dellaero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 16th, 2016
3 days after meniscus tear I was weed eating and mowing grass!! Never had any pain nor any issues. If there was ever a perfect surgical procedure performed, it was done on my by Dr.David T. Dellaero. Absolutely recommend him.

July 27th, 2016
Doesn't get any better
Dr. Dellaero did my knee surgery and everything was just as you would expect. Great pain management, listens and is concerned about how you are doing before and after surgery, and helps you to meet your goals. I had a great recovery and it was definitely due to the coordinated and compassionate care that I received. I tell everyone about him.

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Dellaero is a highly skilled surgeon. Also he is very personable. My former wife recommended him to me for rotator cuff surgery following her own surgery by Dr. D. for the same condition. She had had excellent results, and I can report the same about my surgery of July, 2015. It is now March, 2016, and I am pain free and have good range of motion. I joked with Dr. D. that despite all I could do to re-tear my rotator cuff (several months after my surgery I fell on my shoulder on a mountain trail in the Pyrenees, and then later stressed my shoulder with dumb lifting and other work on a home project), he had performed the surgery so efficiently that the repaired rotator cuff did not re-tear. My thanks to him and his staff, particularly Brittany White, PA, for their professional skill and care.

January 22nd, 2016
Caring, kind, and competent
I came from UNC and the care was just aweful. I am thankful and feel blessed that I found Dr. D because he was just the best. I had been in pain for so long. Now I know where I will be getting my care from now on. Thank you so much!

August 25th, 2015
Dr Dellaero is a skilled and compassionate surgeon. He not only fixed a nasty tear in my shoulder but made the process of repair and recovery a pleasant one.

July 15th, 2015
Awesome
My whole family has been a patient of Dr. D. He is an awesome MD. We semnd everyone to him.

January 24th, 2014
Good job vs. Great job
My father was a surgeon, my sister was a surgeon, and my wife is a nurse. I do not place doctors on pedestals. They have a job to do. Granted, that job requires skill, experience, and often brilliance, but doctors are paid to perform a service for you. As a patient, your expectations of that service should be almost unrealistically high. Afterall, you must travel through life with the body you were issued. Find a doctor that, at the least, competently repairs your body while regarding you as the unique person that you are. When you find a doctor like that you can be assured of a good job. Or, you can do what I did and find a doctor that surpasses good care and provides great care; Dr. Dellaero. Look up from your laptop and announce "Found him!". You, and those close to you, can now relax and be assured that Dr. Dellaero is the orthopedic doctor for you. Why? He is a doctor's doctor; an advocate for your anatomy; a teammate in your treatment and recovery. Dr. Dellaero (and his staff) has genuine concern for your health and well-being,exceptional skill and experience; all delivered in a confident but reassuring demeanor. I tell you this with no ulterior motive or benefit to me in any way. I am simply making a testimonial of my personal experience. You, too, will one day pass forward the recommendation of Dr, Dellaero. Until then, say "hello" to Dr. Dellaero for me when you see him, and get well soon.

December 3rd, 2013
Rotator Cuff Surgery
Dr. Dellaero was great but very busy because he is so good. The wait was too long but worth it. He has great bedside manners and very thorough when he sees you. The surgery went well and recovery also. Physical Therapy with Sapna Patel was awesome - she is great also. I would highly recommend Dr. Dellaero. He is extremely thorough and a wonderful doctor.

September 9th, 2013
Retired Banker
I postponed my knee operation for over a year because I thought the recovery would leave me with a stiff knee and sore joints when it rained or turned cold. That was a huge mistake on my part. I walked around for nearly three years in pain! Finally I went to Dr. Dellaero and he operated. This will be hard to believe but it's true; I never had "any" pain as a result of the operation or during recovery. I did use the electronic stimulator provided by Dr. Dellaero provided and I guess that made a difference but i think the major difference was Dr. Dellaero's experience. Thanks Dr. Dellaero, job well done.

January 31st, 2013
Excellent care
Thanks to Dr Dellaero and his staff for providing excellent care during my recent visit. It is hard to find doctor that has the experience and bedside manner that can make you feel at ease during difficult times. I felt like I was dealing with my old home town family doctor who took the time to listen and show genuine concern for my medical problem.

July 22nd, 2012
Handles with care
Dr. David Dellaero performed rotator cuff surgery for me. Once I decided to go ahead with the surgery my appointment was scheduled within the week. He treated me with respect and answered all my questions honestly. I felt very confident having him as my surgeon and follow-up visits have reinforced this. I would highly recommend him to a friend needing surgery.

July 18th, 2012
Excellent physician's care.
Really pleased and appreciative of the good care I received from Dr David Dellaero and the staff at Triangle Orth Assoc. , as well as the surgical clinic where he did my arthoscopy, N C Specialty Hospital. Everyone treated me with kindness and efficiency from my first moment in the door til I left after my surgery. I highly recommend them to anyone.