Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Very Dissatisfied Patient show details Very Dissatisfied Patient
Jul 11th, 2016

I saw this doctor in California, not Hawaii. When he asked for history of my symptoms, I told him there was a question of Lyme disease (I had had a tick embedded in me for over a week -- skin around it was so puffed up I couldn't get it out). Dr. Della Lana yelled at me at the top of his lungs, telling me, "We don't have Lyme disease in California!" So, many years later, I now have had positive diagnoses of not only Lyme Disease but also of a serious tick-borne co-infection, Babesiosis. It has wreaked havoc on my body to the point of no return. I would never recommend this doctor.

Apr 14th, 2016

The guy KNOWS HIS STUFF, and has an easy manner --doesn't get too excited over stuff -- very matter-of fact, knowledgeable, and the kind of REAL doctor I've been hoping for.

Very comfortable with this doctor. show details Very comfortable with this doctor.
Apr 29th, 2012

Dr. Dellalana seems to be a very caring person, listens and communicates; takes the patient's concerns and views to heart. I feel very comfortable with him and with talking with him.

Good doctor, in my bubble. show details Good doctor, in my bubble.
Jun 5th, 2011

I am not good with people being close to me. He is constantly in my bubble.