A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Delnostro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Delnostro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delnostro graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Delnostro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Delnostro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Delnostro practice?
- Dr. David Delnostro has 1 office location.
Dr. David Delnostro practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.