Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David De Los Santos
David De Los Santos, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Reno, NV and Gardnerville, NV (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. David De Los Santos is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center., Renown Regional Medical Center and Northern Nevada Medical Center. He speaks English.
David De Los Santos has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
David De Los Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. John Andrews Jr
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi41
Dr. Anthony Floreani
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi35
Dr. Steve Mashour
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi19